I am Catalyst.


I am nomadic.
I am wild.
I love drum beats.
I love nature.
I love people.
I love Krishna.
I see Krishna in everyone. In everything.
I love the Creation. This Universe.

What do I do?
I want to do everything.
I am doing nothing.
I want to be here for everyone.
I want to be with you when you call out of despair.
I want to show you the beauty that is life!
I love life!

You say dig at one place and you'll find your treasure if you dig long enough.
That's what's so awesome about all you people who have one passion driving you.
What about me?
I know there is treasure everywhere. In everyone!
In people!
People are my passion!
Your stories. Your dreams. Your wishes!

I feel like digging everywhere- Teaching you to dig?
So if I dig the surface everywhere and give you a start, you can take it through eh?
That's one thing- I like starting things. Lots of ideas!
But I can barely take anything through by myself.
See! I am nothing without you.
Oh now I know,
I must be the catalyst.

Thinking back, I have indeed been digging at one place.
10 years.
Me.
With Krishna by my side through thick and thin.
Now, I know my eternal place and I see the fruit it is bearing.
So there is nothing really left for me to do for myself.
The only urge I have is for you to drink in the magic you are blind to. The magic that is in you.

Krishna said, "They do not know how blissful I am! When I dawn in every age, there will be celebration everywhere! People will be happy, for their innocence and their good qualities (that were suppressed) will dawn and come to the surface, while the negativities and wrong actions (that had overtaken their lives), will simply drop off and disappear."

I wish to help you Krishna!
Yes, this is it.
I am Catalyst.


No comments:

Post a Comment