I'm Free!


I have faced myself.
I can face anyone.
I wish to face everyone.
I've come from anything to everything to nothing to something.
I'm awake.
I'm alive.
I'm living.
I'm loving.
I'm singing.
I'm dancing.
I'm breathing.
I'm Violet. I'm Indigo. I'm Blue. I'm Green. I'm Yellow. I'm Orange. I'm Red.
I am a perpetual Rainbow.

I have arrived.
More importantly I have survived.
I know what I'm made up of.
Magic.
Love.
Universe.
You! You who are reading this- you are awesomely unique too!
Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
Believe me.
I believe in you.
Cos I'll tell you what?
I'm free.
And I see.
The awesomeness that you can be.
Only question is, are YOU willing?

You see, there is no me.
Only a Big WE.
Somewhere in there is a sense of me.
But I'm nothing without the existence of thee.
Tell me now, Are YOU willing?

To make the world feel love for itself.
One person at a time.
One dream at a time.
That is my dream.
That is my home.
Help me get there.
Will YOU?

Love yourself.
Find yourself.
Let go of the parts of you that you don't like-Forgive.
Do that and you will have only love to give.
I guarantee.
You too are free.
Do you see?


No comments:

Post a Comment