Revelation

I have changed.
I know not if I have changed back to what I've always been,
Or changed into something I've never been.

I see that I am unlearning all that I'd taught myself over the years,
That had changed me into someone that would've been better left unchanged.

It still leaves me doubtful about the status of the changed person I am now.
Feels good for sure!
Though at the same time a little removed from everything I thought I knew I was all about;
Or rather everything that you thought I was all about?

I regret not one bit of it all though,
I only wonder in amazement as to how much one can go on being and not being, completely voluntarily.

When I close my eyes and shut everything off, what remains is only Krishna
And I have to remind myself time and again that no matter what, I always have Krishna.

Knowing Krishna and loving him has allowed me to give my all to everything I do or be,
'Cause I know if all else is lost, he will still be here, in spite of everything, even in oblivion.
This leaves me no option but to do my best every moment as there really remains nothing to lose!

So, what is your truest deepest most heartfelt desire?
What is it that you see when you shut yourself off from everything, even from yourself?
Your answer to this may just be your answer to everything.


2 comments:

  1. Wow...I love the introspection in this post. You're incredibly talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make me very glad. Your kind words do!

    ReplyDelete