Remember Who You Are



Play it just for me
As the seasons change
Remember how I used to be
Now I can't go on
I can't even start
I've got nothing left
Just an empty heart

I'm a soldier
Wounded so I 
Must give up the fight
There's nothing more for me
Lead me away
Or leave me lying here

Sound the bugle now
Tell them I don't care
There's not a road I know
That leads to anywhere
Without a light
I fear that I will
Stumble in the dark
Lay right down and decide
Not to go on

Then from on high
Somewhere in the distance
There's a voice that calls
"Remember who you are
If you lose yourself,
Your courage soon will follow
So be strong tonight
Remember who you are
Yeah!"

You're a soldier now
Fighting in a battle
To be free once more
Yeah, that's worth fighting for


(Song by Bryan Adams, starring Spirit)

No comments:

Post a Comment